The Millenium Micro Group Corporation has a mission to help computer dealers grow and provide them with the necessary tools to help them remain competitive in the IT market. We offer many significant benefits to the independent computer reseller, value added reseller and systems integrator.
Our joint vendor agreements are the principle benefit for dealers, providing financial rebates and discounts from distribution partners and service providers for bulk purchases. The vendors recognize all retailers as one entity, and service providers give dealers reduced rates for a variety of services.
In addition to the financial benefits and rewards of membership, our member base is able to take advantage of our marketing team's creative prowess. We offer ready-made admat's that are completely customizable or an opportunity to participate four times a year in a high quality, color flyer that showcases almost 100 products.
Millenium Micro has also been able to increase the productivity of our members. This is done through our e-Staff software. This software application will help to compare products and prices from all of their distribution partners. When ready to buy, the software will automatically add the part numbers to the members accounting software.
Servicing more than 250 affiliated members across Canada, our mission is to Identify and develop business opportunities, negotiate goods and service supply agreements, create marketing and advertising support as well as internal management tools that will allow our members to maximize their respective profits.
Key Advantages -
- Increase your purchasing power
- Access to the best possible prices from key suppliers and distributors
- Rebates from suppliers paid directly to the members
- Access to our “e-Staff” software which will help your business to become more efficient and effective
2. Networking: take part in our networking sessions to meet with other members where you can share ideas
3. Merchandising: utilize our partners and marketing team to support the design and set up of your store
4. Marketing: take advantage of our flyers, admats, and graphic design services to promote your business
5. Training and Certifications: accessibility to training and certification programs offered by suppliers
6. Exhibitions / Conventions: meet suppliers and manufacturers at our annual convention
7. Members Support: We are there to help you work through difficult situations with distributors and manufacturers
8. Financial Services: lease, credit card, or interest free financing are all available our members
10. Other Benefits: special pricing arrangements with – Purolator, Canada Post, ESSO, Petro Canada, Desjardins, etc