ASUS GeForce GTX1050TI 4GB HDMI 2.0 DP 1.4 DVI Graphics Card (GTX1050TI-O4G-LP-BRK)
- Strong backplate with slim, low profile design allows for more flexibility in smaller form factor builds.
- Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface.
- Overclocked edition boasts a clock speed boost of 1442MHz
- Unplugged and no cables needed. only power from the motherboard's PCIe slot is required.
The Sweet Spot Performance
Featuring a low profile design for slim system builds, the ASUS GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti comes equipped with a robust backplate that protects sensitive components on the rear side. Requiring motherboard PCIe slot power only, it is the ideal upgrade choice for older systems that use power supplies without graphics card power connectors.
While exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology and Super Alloy Power II components ensure superior stability, users can also enjoy intuitive performance tweaking with GPU Tweak II and instant gameplay streaming with XSplit Gamecaster software.
Strong Backplate and Low Profile Design
A strong backplate protects the sensitive components on the rear side and a low profile design saves space for slim system builds.
Dual Fan Cooling
2X greater airflow.
Twin optimized fans carefully selected by engineers drive 2X greater airflow performance, combining enhanced cooling with a more pleasant gaming and computing environment.